Welcome to NCHSR
Research summary: Managing HIV in general practice
Our quarterly newsletters keep you up-to-date with our current research. Opinion pieces by sector experts aim to stimulate discussion about the ways social research can be translated into policy and practice.
A repository for online and collaborative research projects as well as newsletters, seminar and publication alerts.
- Australia Forum on Sexuality, Education and HealthWhen: 26th June
- Porn, young people and sexual behaviourPosted: 3rd June
- 2013 Dean’s Research Awards winners announced at inaugural eventPosted: 30th May
- New Editor-in-Chief of Health Education JournalPosted: 1st March
- Peer sex blamed for increase in HIV infections in over 55s - John de Wit on ABC PMPosted: 19th October